Friday, December 05, 2008

Again, I Spoke Too Soon

I spoke too soon, yes, but I was trying to be positive and optimistic. See what optimism gets you? A swift kick in the ass that you didn’t really see coming.

Our realtor sent us pictures of the outside of our house that he took yesterday. He didn’t take any interior pictures because the key that I sent him wouldn’t work. I’ve spent the last hour crying like that solves anything. What I’d really like to do is go and beat the crap out of something…or someone.

The front of our house when we lived there:

DSC00611

The picture from yesterday:

Dsc06142 (2)

The end of the driveway:

Dsc06143 (2)

The backyard when we lived there:

DSC00619

Backyard pictures taken yesterday:

Dsc06144

Dsc06145

Dsc06146 (3)

Dsc06147

If this is how they left the outside, I can only imagine what the inside is going to look like when we can finally get in to see it. And I have no idea what those wooden structure things are in the backyard. It’s no wonder they needed a dumpster. How much CRAP did these people have?!?!

There’s no way we can show the house in this condition. At this point, we are trying to sell a piece of crap and in today’s market, nobody wants to fix up houses.'

UGH!!!

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:44 PM

    I'm so sorry. There's no excuse for that. What a bunch of losers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Losers. I hope they rot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just awful, Trish. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much for plane tickets to Vermont? I don't care if it is cold, we can go up there, hunt them down and kick their asses.

    Or you should sue them for damages.

    ASSHOLES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LF~~Thanks. :)

    Jennifer~~It's not cheap or I would already be there. Not kidding. You wouldn't believe the nasty phone call I received from them tonight. They said that they "loved" my e-mail and how I worded it to put all the blame on them. HELLO!! How else was I supposed to put it? I didn't bounce $5200 in checks and then stiff us on another $800 in rent. I can't believe how they continue to say this whole thing is my fault. I don't know if they're delusional and really believe that or if they just can't admit they were very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bunch of buttholes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, they are buttholes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. To bad stupid doesn't hurt, these people would be in so much pain right now....
    I am so sorry, you must have trusted them when they moved in, how could you have known they would do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been lurking here for awhile, following the saga of the bad renters and I thought I'd finally come forward after this email and tell you how sorry I am.

    I've been reading these to my husband and neither of us can believe what idiots they turned out to be.

    I hope things work out for you. Are you going to take them to small claims court? It might be worth it.

    As my husband recently commented - What a bunch of douche bags. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arlene~~Looking back, I can see what manipulators they werea and are. I also didn't think that someone with kids would jeopardize their child's home. I admit to being naive about them.

    Holly~~Thanks. Yes, this has been a saga or drama or whatever. I told my attorney after I informed her of the voicemail I received, that I felt like I was back in high school again with these people.

    As for small claims, we haven't made a decision on that yet because it would involve us having to travel to Vermont to appear in court. However, my first instinct is to sue them for everything that I can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:05 PM

    Hey. I was just wondering if you were able to get into the house yet. I'm praying the inside isn't as bad as the outside.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.