Monday, December 22, 2008

Down to the Wire

Counting today, we only have three shopping days left until Christmas. This is not helpful information to me. I still haven’t shopped for the Mister yet. Remember how I said he’s hard to shop for? Well, he is!! When I ask him what he wants, he replies that he doesn’t want anything. Is that helpful or what? I only have two things in mind as of right now. Grr! Ugh! Phhft!! I’m hoping I’ll be inspired when I’m fighting the crowds today

As for the girls, I’m completely done shopping for them. I think they’re going to make out pretty good this year. Their gifts from my dad haven’t even arrived yet so they’ll be getting more presents on top of what they’ve already gotten from us and their other grandparents.

Okay. Now I’m anxious to get out there and get this over with. I’m gonna jet. Short post for you all today.

Wait a minute, wait a minute. This post was on topic too. I need to be careful before I start making this a trend.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:16 PM

    Good luck with your shopping. I'm definitely done! The hubby was easy this year because of the motorcycle. I also got him a personalized plate that has an American flag on it, his name, and "Grillmaster."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! I wish my hubby was that easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband is difficult to shop for too. He usually makes a list to make it a little easier, but he didn't do that this year.

    We actually went in on a big together present this year and so technically, I shouldn't have gotten him anything else, but I can never help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wish list would have been wonderful, lol.

    What'd you guys get?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We splurged on Broadway (in Los Angeles) season tickets this year and will be going to see four shows. I am hoping to convince hubby that we can fit in one more though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.