Friday, December 05, 2008

Away from the Sun

Pam at 30 Something tagged me for this meme. You know how I can’t resist a meme and I needed a break from putting up Christmas lights before I send them down the garbage disposal.

  • Put your iTunes/Other music device on shuffle.
  • For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  • YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
  • Tag friends who might enjoy doing this.
  1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY? The Chain
  2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Want You Bad
  3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Still Waiting
  4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Love Hurts
  5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE? Hold Up
  6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? I Stand Alone
  7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Torch
  8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? I’m Like a Bird
  9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Evil Woman
  10. WHAT IS 2+2? Bow Down
  11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Rhyme the Rhyme Well
  12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? The Way I Are
  13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Gonna Give It To Ya (I’m sure this is something they thought when I was a teenager)
  14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Stare at the Sun
  15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Think About It
  16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? So Far Away
  17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Let it Be
  18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Over the Hills and Far Away (This is so true that it’s eerie.)
  19. WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Bossy
  20. HOW WILL YOU DIE? Days Go By
  21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Whisper Your Name
  22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? AM Radio (This one is eerie too because of what this song is about.)
  23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Serenity
  24. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR DAY? Behind Blue Eyes
  25. HOW’S YOUR LOVE LIFE? Go Your Own Way
  26. IF YOUR LIFE WAS A TV SHOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE CALLED? Everyday
  27. WHAT’S YOUR PARTY SONG? In the Ghetto (from South Park, heheh)
  28. WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR A LIVING? Hard Days Night
  29. WHAT WAS THE WEATHER LIKE TODAY? Rag Doll
  30. WHAT WAS/WILL GRADUATION (BE) LIKE FOR YOU? Wanted Dead of Alive
  31. WHAT WERE YOUR DREAMS LIKE LAST NIGHT? Shoot the Moon
  32. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Away from the Sun

18 and 22 were strangely accurate. I’m tagging anyone that hasn’t done this but wants to, specifically, Dana.

4 comments:

  1. That was funny...especially the South Park "In the Ghetto" for your party song. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:19 PM

    Ok, I'll have to go get my iPod. I don't know how many songs I have on it though cause it's still fairly new. I loooooooove my iPod touch :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:56 PM

    Ok I did it. But tell me what the odds are that both of us had #6 as the same song?!?
    Yes......I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam~~I laughed at that one too.

    Dana~~I couldn't imagine what the odds are. I have over 1,000 songs. Oh. And I no longer like you because you have an iPod touch. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.