Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Random Meme

I’ve had this saved in my “drafts” for weeks. I have no idea where I got it. Sorry.

What are your nicknames? I don’t have any nicknames unless you count Trish.

What TV gameshow or reality show would you like to be on? None that I can think of. I’m not a big reality show person.

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? My first VHS was Top Gun. I don’t remember what my first DVD was.

What is your favorite scent? I love Ralph Lauren’s Hot and Valentino.

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on? Just on myself? Books, sandals, makeup, gadgets. I don’t know what other frivolous stuff I’d buy myself with that much money.

What is one place you’ve visited, can’t forget and want to go back to?
NYC

Do you trust easily? I think I give people the benefit of the doubt more often than not. I really need to change that policy.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I think before I act. I’m too analytical.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
I think this is obvious:  The VT house issues and miserable is more the word.

Do you have a good body image?
No.

What is your favorite fruit?
Apples, nectarines, raspberries, oranges, strawberries. I think it would be easier to list the fruits I don’t like.

What websites do you visit daily?
Twitter, iGoogle, Google Reader.

What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Nothing really. I haven’t had much of an appetite lately.

What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
 I’m Yours by Jason Mraz and 1980 by Rehab. They’re ringtones on my phone and get stuck in my head all the time.

What is your favorite thing to wear? Lipgloss and my moonstone necklace.


Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? They’re okay. I like them better as Rice Krispies Treats, lol.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? See if I could fine the owner. If not, I’d spend it on Christmas presents.

What items couldn’t you go without during the day?
My computer, something to drink, the bathroom, clothes, my cell phones.

What should you be doing right now?
Checking to make sure the kids are actually getting ready for school and not vegging out in front of the tv instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.