Friday, December 22, 2006

ARRGGHH!!!

This is the first chance I've had to sit down today since I got up at 6 this morning and I only have about 20 minutes before I have to be on the go again.

I started out the day by hauling C's butt into work and then getting the girls ready and off to school. I hit the Shaw's at 9 to do my grocery shopping and pick up what we needed for Christmas dinner. (Ahhhh. Ham gravy.) Then I get to the check out and realize that I left my freaking check card at home on my desk where I had used it to make an online purchase. Geez!!!So they rang up my stuff and put my order on hold so that I could run home and get my card. I ran about 5 stop signs and drove about 20 miles over the speed limit the whole way. Good thing all the cops had the day off. Then I get back to the store and they go to ring me up at the customer service counter and their computer crashes. Then I had to wait and see if the charge went through or not so that they didn't double charge me. They finally got me checked out at a regular register and I left the store at 10:30. Yes. It took me 1 1/2 hours and a lot of feeling like an idiot to go grocery shopping.

So, then I get home and get all the groceries put away and then I had to cut up a crap-ton of fruit for a fruit salad that I'm making for M's going away party that her class is having for her today even though we no longer have any idea when she's "going away" anymore.

Now, I'm sitting here typing this up, having a bite to eat for lunch, and checking my e-mail before I have to go to the school. Oh, and S's class is having her going away party today too so I have to figure out a way to be in two places at once because they both want me to be there for both parties. I probably should have put more thought into whether or not I actually have time to sit here and eat for the first time today.

On top of all that, we have other stuff going on today that isn't public knowledge yet but that I still have to find the time to deal with as well. If my head hasn't exploded by the end of the day, I might be back later to update on how the rest of my day went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.