Sunday, December 17, 2006

Stupid Cat

So much for him going back to his righteous ways. He just proceeded to stink up my entire house by using a blanket in the toy room as his toilet. So, he's gone. I'm calling the animal shelter in the morning. I cannot take an animal that has bad habits and I can't, in good conscience, take an animal into somebody else's house that is not properly house broken. I have no idea what's gotten into him. He's been really good about using his litter box the past few days with no incidents. Sheesh. Just in time for Christmas too. I'm having a hard enough time getting into the spirit of the holidays as it is.

Speaking of which, our tree is something else. If Charlie Brown's Christmas tree had an obsessive eating disorder his tree would look like ours. The place where we get our tree is outside so it's hard to see the fullness and they hang them in tight rows from the ceiling so it's hard to get a good look at them until you get them home and in the stand. Our tree is interesting to say the least.

We attempted a trip to the mall yesterday afternoon. BIG mistake. People were parked in the overflow parking lot, in the grass, alongside the drive, and anywhere else you could fit a car. It was madness. So we drove on through the parking lot, out the other side, and to the Blockbuster to rent some movies. It was a much better choice.

That's our big exciting weekends. Oh, and one last thing...If it doesn't snow for Christmas...in Vermont...our last Christmas here I'm going to go ballistic. There isn't one bit of snow on the ground right now and it's Dec 17 for pete's sake. Wth is up with that??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.