Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Guess What I'm Doing

I'm, right this minute as I sit here typing, watching tv on my computer while I surf the net. No, no, no. I'm not watching television on a television set but I'm watching television on my computer with our tv tuner thingamajigger that we have for the computer. I know. This isn't new technology or anything but it's the first time we've used our tv tuner and it is so COOL! I'm such a nerd. I understand this and embrace it but technology is the best. I can also record shows just like Tivo or a DVR on my computer too which is really handy cuz you can record them onto DVD's.

Ok. So I'm done being dumb but I just had to share my excitement. Like I said earlier, I'm easily entertained these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.