Saturday, December 30, 2006

Winter Has Finally Arrived

There wasn't a posting yesterday because I am recovering from a stomach bug. It really sucked. But after a rough morning I managed to get myself showered and dressed so that we could take the girls shopping. They both have gift cards burning holes in their pockets. I was proud of them though as they only spent about half of their money so they can go on another shopping spree once we get moved.

C and I bought new speakers for the computer. They are so kick ass that they have more watts than our home theater speakers do. These things literally rattle the house. It's a good thing that I no longer live in a townhouse, lol. I managed to piss my neighbors off with my "noise" enough while we only had a shelf system at the time. I don't miss them.

It finally feels like winter here in Vermont. It's snowing right now and we have a snow advisory. I don't mind snow on days when I don't have to go anywhere like today.

Anyway, I'm gonna head outside with C, the kids, and the dog to play in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.