Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Mother of All Headaches

I experienced the worst headache of my life yesterday, hence why there was no blog entry. I went to bed with the tiny, nagging, beginnings of a headache the night before and figured that I would sleep it off. Boy, was I wrong. I managed to get C and the kids off for their days and then I came home and went back to bed until 1:30 when I had to get up and take my shower. I never stay in bed like that even when I have the flu. I was finally able to get some Excedrin Migraine into me about 4:30 and felt semi-normal about an hour later. Shaky, but functioning.

I talked to my sister-in-law for the first time in about 5 years Monday night. Yeah, we've spoken in that time but we haven't really talked. Know what I mean? She was going through some things and I pulled back from her which I fessed up to last night. It was one of the most brutally honest conversations I've ever had with anyone which consequently made it one of the best conversations I've ever had. I know speaking honestly is a recurring theme on here, but I don't think people do it often enough. Not even me. It's a human trait that I wish could change but don't think it ever will.

Anyway, I'm still not thinking clearly this morning so that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.