Monday, December 11, 2006

Boring Weekend

We did absolutely nothing of interest over the weekend. Saturday we sat around bored all day and Sunday we went to the grocery store. Fun, fun. Actually, we started having cat issues over the weekend. My cat is great. He's not one of those cat cats who's too good to be around people and only wants to be petted when he wants to be petted. He actually likes people and affection. He's also hilarious when he chases the dog. He was the perfect cat up until a few days ago. He's stopped using his litter box for some reason. I have no idea what to do since I've never seen a cat do this before. Thankfully, he's neutered so at least he's not spraying and peeing everywhere but it still stinks and it has to stop. We can't move into someone else's house with an animal who's not house broken. I need advice!! What do I do to make him use his litter box again?

Also, the strangest thing happened this morning. On the way home from taking C to work I heard on the radio that the girls' school was on a 2 hour delay this morning. You're probably thinking, "You're in Vermont. What's so strange about that?" What's so strange is that if I hadn't heard the delay on the radio I never would have guessed it. The roads are wet but they're not slick or snow covered at all. We had 5 inches of snow last week and no delay at all and the roads were a mess. And the girls' school is usually the last one in the tri-county area to delay or cancel school. They usually hold out until the last possible minute to issue a delay. It's just too bad that I didn't turn the tv on this morning or the girls could've slept in, lol.

So, that's that and I'm off to slay some demons. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.