Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Music Critic's Corner

In honor of the holiday season and also because I'm desperately trying to get into the holiday spirit and failing miserably, here's a list of my favorite holiday music and it's not in any order...

  1. White Christmas performed by Bing Crosby
  2. The Twelve Pains of Christmas by Bob Rivers
  3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town performed by Bruce Springsteen
  4. O Christmas Tree from A Charlie Brown Christmas
  5. Baby, It's Cold Outside performed by Doris Day and Bing Crosby
  6. You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
  7. Santa Baby performed by Marilyn Monroe
  8. O Holy Night performed by Martina McBride
  9. Carol of the Bells performed by the Trans Siberian Orchestra
  10. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
And last but not least...
11. The Chanukah Song by Adam Sandler


I have a lot of others, mostly your very traditional songs but those are my top favorites.

2 comments:

  1. This version is of "Santa Baby" is Cynthia Basinet, never Marilyn.

    Visit Cynthia @ iTunes

    www.cynthiabasinet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now here is a music list I can get behind. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.