Friday, December 08, 2006

No Time

I actually had a really good post planned for today but it turns out I didn't have time for it so maybe on Monday. You would think that I would have had plenty of time to type up my topic since I've been up since 4am but you'd be wrong. I've been busy with stuff that I'll mention later and I have to go to the oldest child's band performance today. I have to leave 30 minutes early just to make sure I don't have to park on the road, lol. The school's parking lot just isn't big enough. We had about 5 inches of snow dumped on us last night so I really don't want to do off road parking. I worry about getting stuck even with 4 wheel drive.

Anyway, if it's not too dark in the Cafegymatorium, I'm going to take pictures that I'll post up later on the picture blog. Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.