Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Book Signing!!


I'm BACK!! I had such a great time. Nora was awesome. She answered all kinds of questions and made jokes, and signed books. It was the best. What made it even better was that I got to share the experience with one my good friends. It wouldn't have been the same without her there.


I'll post more and reply to comments tomorrow. I'm so exhausted right now I can barely think. I don't like to post pictures of myself online, so you can tell just how excited that I still am that I posted that one. And that's my book on the table, lol.

6 comments:

  1. I got the pic of her you texted me. How exciting! Glad you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :) Tons of fun. Can't wait to hear how Wicked goes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had so much fun! And thanks for sharing the photo with us! It's so exciting to meet a favorite author, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LF~~It was very exciting. NR was the first author that I've ever met in person. I think it's appropriate seeing as how I was reading an In Death book when I came to the realization that I wanted to get into the publishing industry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:27 PM

    It really was a great time! Sorry for taking so long to comment. I had to finish my other book before picking Creation up so that in itself was stressful, lol. The new book was great though, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.