Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hodgepodge

I don't have a specific topic for today but rather a bit of this and that.

Below is a link for:

Holiday Books
100 Notable Books of 2007

Published: December 2,
2007
The Book Review picks outstanding works from the last year.


http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/02/books/review/notable-books-2007.html?ex=1353819600&en=a91112bfa8ccac62&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

I've read ONE book on the list, heheh.

I've discovered another flavor of white tea that I like: Snapple White Tea with Nectarine. So far, I don't like the green apple and asian pear flavors.

My semester is almost at an end. Exam week is Dec 7-13. I've never looked forward to my break from classes more than I am now. It's been a rough semester. I HATE ADVERBIALS!!!

My HD DVR pooped out on me Sunday night. All the recorded shows that I had on it were lost. I was NOT a happy camper. C and I picked up a new one yesterday afternoon. I watched the episode of Chuck that was lost online and I'll be catching up on Pushing Daisies online too. I love technology. Sadly, I'm not going to get to see the last episode of The Closer. TNT doesn't broadcast them online and I missed the encore presentation last night. Other shows that were lost I'm not too torn up about them. This is the third HD DVR that we've gone through in less than a year. I don't know if that means that we watch too much tv or that they are cheaply made. I'd get TiVo except that I don't have and don't want a land line. Oh well.

Now I gotta go and dope my headache and make dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's so annoying how TiVo requires a landline to update. WHY? Who has landlines anymore these days, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh...regarding that list, there was only one for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacki~~Hardly anyone I know has landlines. They all have cell phones or Vonage. I'd LOVE to get TiVo though. Maybe someday...

    Pam~~I wonder if it was the same book that I read, heheh.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.