Friday, November 16, 2007

Oh! The Drama!!

It's done. I told Jane everything. I made her cry. I felt like a total turd but it had to be done and I'm not sorry that I did it. I wasn't fair in keeping things in for so long. I know that. But, that's all I'm going to say on the subject. It's depressing and I'm trying to be psyched!! And why, you ask? Because tomorrow is the OSU v. Michigan game!! Woot!! Woot!!

I'm already wearing an OSU shirt and have another picked out for tomorrow. I put up decorations in the house. I hauled out C's buckeye hat and his Brutus. I also printed up a door-sized banner and put it on our front door. See? Nifty, eh?



The OSU, Michigan game is always fun at our house. I just have to go out and buy the food and drinks for tomorrow and we'll be set.


4 or 6 is coming. Hold your horses and keep your pants on. Certain things have to take precedence. Priorities people!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad the conversation with Jane is over and out of the way. Maybe now you'll become best friends. ;-)

    Have fun watching the game. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It was a relief to put it behind me.

    And we did have fun as you can tell from today's post, heheh.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.