Monday, November 19, 2007

Stealing Again

I saw this on Pam's blog today and it was too fun to pass up.

The Wikipedia Meme:

Go to Wikipedia and input your birthday (just month and date). Then write down 3 events, 2 births and 1 holiday that you share your birthday with.

June 30
Events:
  • 1864 - Pres. Lincoln grants Yosemite Valley to California for "public use and recreation."
  • 1971 - Ohio ratifies the 26th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution lowering the voting age to 18, thereby putting the amendment into effect.
  • 1997 - First Harry Potter book is published.

Births:

  • 1470 - Charles VIII of France
  • 1966 - Mike Tyson (ick!)

Holiday:

  • Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo

2 comments:

  1. Harry Potter...cool!!

    Lol, mike tyson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I'm deciding that Harry Potter makes up for having to share my birthday with Mike Tyson, heheh.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.