Monday, November 05, 2007

Hold Up Your Signs

And get out the booze. The WGA is on strike. I haven't heard about any of the shows that I watch specifically, but the strike is going to affect all of television with the exception of soap operas in the short term, reality and game shows. I don't happen to watch any reality, game shows, or soap operas. The good thing about it is that CBS will still be airing all 7(?) episodes of Jericho which I can't wait to see. I'm disappointed and if I could muster the energy, I would protest the protesters.

I suppose the strike will give me the opportunity to pursue other hobbies. Discovering what those hobbies may be will be entertainment in itself.

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually looking forward to more reading time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LF~I'll def have more time to read but all the same, I'll miss my shows.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.