Wednesday, November 28, 2007

On Topic...Or Not

I don't know how people can pick one topic, all the time, and post about just the one thing. I can do it some days, but sometimes, like today and yesterday, I have too many things on my mind to blog about just one thing.

Check out the link below. This one is worse than yesterday's book link. I haven't read even one book on this list. Has anyone else read any of them? Am I missing out?

The 10 Best Books of 2007 - New York Times

I'm having computer issues today. I was trying to sync music to my phone and my computer started doing weird things. I tried restarting it and it would shut down but when it was booting back up, the welcome screen wouldn't even come up. I had to do a hard reboot. After that, I had what looked to be a normal desktop but when I tried to open a program, it wouldn't open. So, I restarted again. Normal start up but my comp was so slow that it felt like I hadn't restarted in a year. So, I had to do a system restore to yesterday since I didn't have any points saved today. Everything seems normal but since I don't know what caused the problem in the first place I'm kinda worried that it's going to happen again. We'll see.

And lastly, Pam at 30 Something posted this to her blog today. It has the potential to make you feel stupid, but it's fun and addictive. Give it a try. Geography Quiz After a few tries, I finally made it to level 5 but no further.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I see what you mean about the Times list. I have read most of one of them (Imperial Life in the Emerald City) but didn't finish as i've read other books on Iraq and the war that i felt were much better.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.