Saturday, November 10, 2007

In a Rush

I'm getting ready to head off to South Carolina for the Nora Roberts books signing (YAY!!) but I wanted to make sure and post just in case I don't get another chance today. I got my hair cut yesterday just for today, lol. It's a very nice cut though and I'm pleased.

I'm drawing a blank for anything else to say because I only have one thing on my mind right now. I hope everyone has a great Saturday and I'll post all the deets of today, tomorrow. One last thing, please keep your fingers crossed that the hubby has a good time with the girls today. M has been giving everyone a hard time lately and she's already being moody not even an hour out of bed. ::Sigh:: Tweeners.

2 comments:

  1. Have a good time, Trisha! And I hope your husband does have a good time with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The hubby had a good time with the girls. I was mostly worried about the oldest behaving herself but she did so it was all good.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.