Monday, February 26, 2007

1 Month

We have officially been in NC 1 month as of today. It's been a great month. And it seems like it's been longer than one month which is a good thing.

We had a first happen yesterday. We did our commissary shopping (again, spending less than $100, heheh) and when we were checking out, we didn't get a bagger. This is the first time that has happened in the almost 10 years we've been shopping at commissaries. If you've never been, you wouldn't understand. Normally, there's a line of baggers vying for space at the checkout lines. They work on tips so if they don't bag, they don't get paid. They also walk out with you and put your groceries into your car. It was highly unusual to have to bag our own groceries. C said that there was one time that he started bagging his own stuff and a bagger came up and literally pushed him out of the way to do it for him. Have things changed so much while we were in VT?

Anyway, we had another laid back weekend. Now I'm trying to get my Poe paper finished up. I've written so many papers in the last few years that I don't even remember them all. This is the first one that I've had this much trouble with. Sure, there are ones that I don't like writing cuz they're boring or I'm just lazy, but this one won't flow and it's so frustrating. Normally, I can get a 5 page paper knocked off in 4 or 5 hours of solid work. And, btw, I get A's on them. :P This one, I've put in days on it and it's still only about half way there. Is this writer's block or what?

So, I've taken my break and I need to get back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.