Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Heheheheh!

Just a warning: If you live where they got all the snow that past couple of days of if you live where it is currently snowing, don't call me if you don't want to hear that it was 72 degrees at my house yesterday. HEHEHEHEHE!! Hey! I've paid my dues by living in South Canada for three years. Now, I get to sit back and laugh. Deal with it.

Enough meanness.

You ever file your taxes with H&R Block and have them be totally wrong? I'd be interested to know.

Have you ever had to write a 5 page paper on a story that's only 4 pages long? I do and I have no idea how I'm going to stretch out the 2 pages I've already written into 5 without it ending up being totally dumb.

And now my brain's strained enough and I have to type up my pathetic paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.