Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF

I had a great week, but I'm soooo looking forward to being able to sleep in this weekend, lol. I have a hard time with 6:30am. At least with the days getting longer, it's not so dark when I get up anymore.

It was a day of ups and downs with the kids though, let me tell ya. This morning, S got up in a bad mood and M was fine. This afternoon, M got herself sent to her room about 3 different times and S was fine. Now that we're heading back towards bedtime, S is in her room crying (I don't know why) and M is fine. UGH!!! Kids! And they're not even teenagers yet.

C got his bookcase sanded and we both got the first layer of stain put on tonight. It's looking really good. I have stain in my hair and C has it all over his hands and it's impossible to get off. We're going to have to hit the Lowes in the morning and find some remover. I think I might just go and get my hair cut, lol.

Also, we're going to take Bailey to the beach tomorrow. It's her first time at the ocean or any body of water for that matter. I can't wait to see how she reacts to it. Some Boxers have a hard time swimming because they have such large chests and small rear ends so we'll have to wait and see how she does.

Oh, and another trip to the commissary netted us a week's worth of groceries for 4 at less than $100. I LOVE IT!!! Woohoo!

Anywho, we're getting ready to watch some Sopranos so I hope everyone has a great weekend especially those of you with a long weekend cuz of Pres. Day. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.