Thursday, February 08, 2007

unFREAKINGbelievable!

The second phone call I get on my new line which has only been active since this morning, and it's a freaking TELEMARKETER!! Can you believe that? Sheesh, geez, and omfg. I was so stunned that I listened to the lady's entire spiel before I remembered to hang up on her. How do they work that fast? And it wasn't some random thing either. She asked for me by name. Man.

Needless to say, I have now registered our number at the do not call deal thing but from what I've been told, that's about worthless anyway. But at least I tried.

And speaking of phone calls, I really wish that people would stop telling me things that I really don't want to know and then expect me to not get mad about the thing(s). I'm an angry, grudge-holding, karma-loving, even getter, bitch and if you've known me longer than a minute, you'd know that about me.

DON'T TELL ME THINGS THAT WILL PISS ME OFF AND NOT EXPECT ME TO GET MAD ABOUT IT AND TO STAY MAD. THAT'S NOT WHO I AM.

Geez! It's been a busy day at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.