Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sniffle Sniffle

Isn't spring lovely when you're coming down with a cold? These are the joys of having children.

So, about an hour after starting this post, I'm here to finish it. I just got home from taking a walk. Our block, if you can call it that, is exactly one mile from start to finish. Pretty lucky, eh? It's a GORGEOUS day. It's only 61 but the sun is blazing and I could've worn shorts and not been cold. I love my neighborhood. I know I've said that before, but while I was out walking, for about 40 minutes, I only saw maybe ten cars the whole time with the exception of one road cuz that's a main road. But anyway. That's so nice and peaceful. Of course, it's hard to be peaceful with Korn blaring over the iPod but you get my drift. I feel totally great. Scratchy throat and all.

Now I have about 90 minutes before the kiddies arrive home from school and I'm going to take my work to the deck and read some poetry. Fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.