Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm All Alone

C is checking into his new unit today. After such an extended amount of time off work, it's really weird having him gone. I have extremely mixed feelings about him going back to work. On the one hand, I'm looking forward to having my routine back. He goes to work, the kids go to school, and I try and get as much done as I can before they descend upon me and nothing else gets done. On the other hand, we had a really great time, just the two of us while the kids were in school and I feel a little abandoned. It's strange cuz for the three years we were in VT I was very independent. I had to be and while it was rough in the beginning, I enjoyed being able to do everything for myself, when I wanted to, and how I wanted things done. Now I just have to find that in me again. Besides, I have so many things on my "to do" list today, I'll hardly have time to notice anything different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.