Thursday, February 15, 2007

Can I Interest You in Lunch?

I had a really awesome day. We met a friend (Hi, D!!) in Jax for lunch and had a great time. I like being able to have conversations with someone other than my 10 year old or my 7 year old. It's a nice change of pace especially since we share a lot of the same interests.

While we were in Jax, we stopped in at Bed Bath and Beyond for some new lamps. They're totally nifty and I really likes. I also saw some dishes and bedding that I might have to go back and get, heheh.

Something else cool that happened today was that C got the part for his table saw that he needed (the movers lost it) in the mail today so that he could build a bookcase for me. It's all finished except for sanding and staining. He did a super job on it too especially considering that this is his first wood working project ever. I'll be sure and post pictures of the finished product. Actually, it turned out so well that he's going to build another one and hopefully I'll have room for all my books. Right now they're shoved two deep onto the bookcases that I currently have.

I also got the 30 Seconds from Mars CD. It's good. I liked almost every track on it except for the 12th one which was a bonus track anyway. C got the new Rodney Atkins CD too. It wasn't too bad if you like country music. We also got the second season of The Sopranos on DVD. I can't wait to break into that. I LOVE The Sopranos.

And now I have work to do before Grey's comes on. Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.