Monday, October 02, 2006

Blog Issues

I think I have blog issues. Why, you ask? Because I'm constantly composing entries in my head all the time. In fact, while I was at the mall today, I was thinking of something to post and that's when I decided I had issues and that I needed to post about that, heheh. I'm disturbed in the head. If I'm not being obsessed with which side of the oven to put my spice rack, I'm thinking about stuff to post on the blog. You're probably thinking that if this is true, my posts would be more interesting and better composed, lol. Maybe I should take a break. But then, if I don't have something semi-constructive to focus on, I worry about what sort of centerpiece to put on my dining room table or if there are spots on the walls that I need to touch up or if my pantry looks cluttered instead of just full. These are seriously the things I'm worrying about these days with the realtor coming tomorrow to get the process started on selling the house. I watch too much HGTV and I'm constantly rearranging things around my house and I think about the blog too much. I need an intervention or something.

Ok. I'm going to go clean something now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.