Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I just had to vent a little. What better place than my very own blog.

I saw the listing for my house for the first time this morning and I don't like it. You can't see the one of the dining room because it was backlit. That freaking hardwood floor took freaking MONTHS to put in. I want the damn thing shown on the listing. Know what I mean? And another picture is basically of a wall and the hallway. Wtf?? And NO pictures of the view. Our view is great. The pizza delivery people and the UPS guy always comment on our view. Put up a freaking picture of it!!! They're only allowed 6 pictures. I get that. But if one of them is a picture so dark you can barely tell what you're looking at, why use that one and not a good one of the view? I wonder if it would be ok if I talked to my realtor about this. The best pictures were of the kitchen and our fireplace. We have an awesome fireplace. I hope we start getting people wanting to see the house soon and many offers soon after that. Keep your fingers crossed people!!!



A picture of the view from my front porch.

My dining room. Disregard the dog's head and the paintings on the floor. I can't decide if I want to hang them up or not. The pictures, not the dog's head. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.