Wednesday, October 18, 2006

An End to the XM Harassment???

After they called and hung up tonight, I called back. Yes I did. Some poor girl was unfortunate enough to answer my very irate call this evening. I asked to speak to a supervisor but she didn't want to go that route so I told her that I was more than willing to yell at her if that was the way she wanted it. I won't go into the details of the call but to say that it's completely confirmed: XM Radio is staffed with morons. We've had the service for about 10 months now and up to this point, I've had no complaints. The girl promised that I would get no more calls but I'm keeping my fingers crossed cuz my blood pressure, acid reflux, and tension headaches can't take much more of this. I can take solace in the knowledge that their karma will get them eventually though. I'm hopeful that this will be the last post regarding this topic. Who says that I can't be stupidly optimistic when the occasion calls for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.