Friday, October 27, 2006

Weird, Strange, and Mysterious

About 3 hours ago the strangest thing happened. It was so extraordinary that I couldn't even figure out what it was at first. All I could tell was that I was being vaguely irritated by something. It seemed sort of familiar, like maybe I had seen it before or maybe it was Déjà Vu. It took me a minute to even figure out where this mysterious thing was coming from. I glanced around the house, I started walking around to see if I could find the source, and finally! It struck me! The sun was shining!! I could barely believe my eyes. I'm not even sure I remember the last day the sun was out here. And we'd better enjoy it while it lasts because we're supposed to get rain and snow all day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.