Monday, October 09, 2006

It's Done

Our house is officially for sale. The sign is in the yard and everything. It's a weird feeling. As soon as the realtor left, I felt like the house is no longer mine and essentially, it isn't. From this point on, complete strangers have access to the house until someone decides to buy it. I can't stuff dirty laundry in the closet to hide it or leave the bedroom doors shut to keep people out. Our life, as far as our house is concerned, is an open book. It really feels invasive.

I also forgot to mention in my first post for today that they are forecasting snow showers for us Vermonters on Friday. Isn't that nice?? 70's today, snow on Friday. ::Sigh::


I'm going to go and relax for the first time in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.