Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sometimes Technology Can Be Scary

I just bought a new headset deal for my computer. You know, the headphones with the microphone. Anyway, I'm sitting here listening to music real loud because they're pretty awesome headphones. Buried Myself Alive by The Used comes up on shuffle and I'm singing at the top of my lungs cuz I can't hear myself and nobody else can either since I'm home alone. And then I totally scare the crap out of myself when one part of the song comes on and I thought the noise was coming from behind me. I whipped the headphones off and jumped out of my chair faster than I've moved in recent memory, lmao. Then after I laugh at my own idiocy, I went and locked the front door just to be safe cuz I made myself paranoid, lol. Geez. I'm telling you, living in the country for the last 3 years has made me more weird than I usually am. I lived in San Diego by myself for 6 months while C was deployed and would sit at night with all the lights off, the doors and windows open, watching scary movies and was never as creeped out as I get here in broad freaking daylight. I think I've seen Children of the Corn too many times or something. Everyone knows that evil lurks in corn fields not on city streets, heheh. And now because I'm sitting here thinking about it too much, I had to turn the music off and take the headphones off so that I can hear if anything creeps up behind me to slash my throat.

Zoloft of Paxil anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.