Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Discouraging Day

I met with our realtor today. While he said that our house was very nice and had several features to make it desirable, in order for it to be competitively priced with similar houses currently on the market, we'll have to ask $8,000 less than we had originally planned. This is very upsetting to me for several reasons that I don't feel like going into on here. One house that we actually looked at when we were looking to buy sold for $3,000 more than we were going to ask but it was on the market for something like 430 days. Ummm...We have 90 give or take a day or two. At this point, I don't know what to do. And if anyone tells me not to worry about it, that things will take care of themselves, I'll have to beat you. A) That's not true. And B) That's not what I want to hear right now. I'm wallowing. Allow me to wallow.

One good thing is that my house is so spotlessly clean that you could eat off of any of the floors. Another bad thing is that he said we should have our carpets stretched and that I should strip and stain our front porch. ARGH!!!!! Is that going to give me an additional $8,000 dollars?? Is all that really worth the time and considerable money?? I just wish all this would go away. I hope Pierre rots in hell the freaking spawn of the devil, whoremongering, biotch.

Anyone have $8,000 I could borrow interest free?? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.