Monday, March 12, 2007

A Failed Attempt

So I see nobody was brave enough to post a guess to the poem. It’s a pregnant lady people. “A riddle in nine syllables” = Nine months of pregnancy. “A melon strolling on two tendrils” Just picture it. Well, that was my attempt at bringing some culture to the picture and I obviously failed.

Anyway, we had an interesting weekend most of which I can’t even talk about so I’ll just hint around, lol.

We fed our gadget whore beast this weekend. That’s all I’m saying about that.

I bought Twilight Princess FINALLY. I preordered the dumb thing 2 years ago but because of the Wii, Nintendo pushed back the release date. And then we moved and so I had to call the EB Games in Vermont to get my money back and they actually sent it to me on a gift card. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually got my money back.

And let’s see…We went to the beach again. It was such a nice day too. It got up to about 70 on Saturday while we were there and it was lovely. Which beach was it? Well, I can’t say.

And after a giganto ordeal with the cable company, we finally have HDTV. I have to say, it’s worth the extra money. There is definitely a noticeable difference between regular tv and HDTV.

This is the last week of one of my classes. Woohoo! It was only a half semester class because it’s only one credit. And then next week, I’m on Spring Break. Woohoo! Again. I’m looking forward to my week off.

And today…Well, well, well. I just got some extremely interesting news from C a few minutes ago. Extremely interesting. It won’t be verified until tomorrow, however, so I’m not going to say what it is until we’re sure one way or the other. I want to say more but I just can’t. Be sure to check back tomorrow for the update. I’ll post as soon as I hear anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.