Thursday, March 01, 2007

Doors, Windows, and Eyes Wide Open

March 1st and I have my windows open to a lovely breeze. Hopefully, the lovely breeze doesn't turn into tornadoes this evening, heheh.

The welcome lady just left. I'm really glad she came so thanks to whoever put my name in for the visit. She brought all kinds of freebies, gift certificates, coupons, and information about New Bern. She also said that we were lucky to find a rental as nice as ours and that our rent is a steal. That's always nice to hear. Oh. And my voice came back about an hour before she got here so good for me.

I picked out my courses for the summer semester. I may not see the light of day for the whole summer. I have to take an upper level writing intensive course so I'm going to have to write 6,000 words/25 pages for just one class. And I'm taking a stupid, idiot, lamebrain math class that I shouldn't have to take but that's just my luck. I'm also taking some other English class that I can't remember right now. Fun for me, right?

C had to do these online preliminary course deals for his job last night. There were five in all and it took him 5 1/2 hours to just do three of them. But these courses will get him into this class that will make him big bucks should he ever decide to change careers. Can't ask for more than that. So anyway, I kept him company as best I could and now the couch is calling me home for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.