Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nocturnal Reflections

I feel like I'm turning into some nighttime animal. I have absolutely no energy in the mornings and would sleep until noon or later if I let myself. For the first few weeks after we moved, I was sleeping like a rock at night. I don't know if it was due to the relief that came with moving or if I was just physically exhausted from moving activities. I didn't get to sleep until 8 am this morning which is real conducive to getting anything done during the day. I have laundry sitting in the family room waiting to be sorted, my paper that's due tomorrow and is still only about half done, as well as half a dozen other chores that just need to be done. I'm so freaking tired I could sleep right now with my head on my desk. Instead, I'm gearing up my iPod for another walk. I'm trying not to give in to my compulsion to sleep during the day. Sometimes I wish I was one of those people who happily pop pills for any reason. I don't even like taking Tylenol.

Well, I'm off. Hopefully the fresh air will revive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.