Thursday, March 22, 2007

Still Lovin' It

I'm having too much fun with my new iPod. I downloaded the pilot episode of Raines (Man is Jeff Goldblum looking old) because it was free, lol, and watched it on my iPod last night. The video quality is pretty good and the show was ok.

My thanks goes out to Jacki for turning me on to Diggnation. While I am geekier for having watched their podcast, it was freaking funny. I watched the 3/17 episode and the ending where they were "accidentally" prank calling that girl was so funny.

Anyway, did I mention how my neighbors thought it would be nifty to take a jackhammer to their patio Tuesday afternoon and then begin the building of their deck at 6 something yesterday morning?? Yeah. Hammering before the sun was even up. That's what I like to wake up to in the morning.

And did I also mention how it's supposed to be in the 70's and 80's for at least the next 7 days?? Woot, woot!! Pleasant weather is much better for me than nasty weather. I'm one of those people that gets that S.A.D. condition in the winters. Maybe I should buy one of those light deals.

Wouldn't you figure that being able to talk on the phone for hours at a time like you did when you were a teenager would be something that you eventually grow out of? Well, not me. I managed to have a 2 hour long phone conversation with my very good friend today. I didn't even realize we had been on the phone that long until we hung up and I saw the call timer, lol.

One last iPod thing. Well, it's not just iPod, it's a music thing but I just downloaded the album...ANYway, if you haven't listened to Lily Allen you're missing out. If you're interested, check out her song Smile first. Pay attention the lyrics; she's mean and funny. She's British so it can be tricky. She's awesome though. I like the whole album and that's not something I say very often.

I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.