Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Too Much TV

I think it's safe to say that I watch too much television. I have several shows that are on my "can't miss" list. Now that this season is starting to wind down, I'm feeling a panic come on, lol. I caught up on two weeks worth of Prison Break and next week's preview was for the season finale. I'm so sad! I love that show and it's fun looking at Wentworth Miller although he should change his first name, lol. But there is a silver lining since so many networks have their summer shows like The Closer for instance. I don't think I remember there being such a thing as a kid.

Also, I think someone stole my newspaper. Unless the kids hid it from me this morning or the delivery person forgot us, I didn't get a paper today. I like to broaden my horizons by reading the newspaper everyday.

And now that the telemarketing calls have finally stopped, we've started getting calls from bill collectors for a Bill Weist or something like that. They're persistent enough that they even leave voice mails. I completely, totally, and wholeheartedly hate having a land line. We never get off the wall calls on either of our cell phones. Only 8 more months before we can get new plans. I can hold out without killing someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.