Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Have the BEST Husband

EVER!! He surprised me tonight with a new iPod. It's a full sized one that plays videos. I was so excited. I had a Nano already but all it does is play audio files. Now I can play my Podcasts that are in video. Woohoo! Now C has my Nano since all he wanted it for was music anyway. He also gave me the sweetest card with it. Talk about turning my heart to mush.

Also, while I was typing this post I received a phone call from my key wife, hehehe. I don't particularly like key wives so I declined her offer of becoming one. Besides that, they wouldn't want me anyway. I like to speak my mind too often and they frown on that. Oh. If you don't know what a key wife is, they're Marine Corps wives that...well, I can't really say that I know what their official function is since the only one that ever contacted me before today was worthless. Sheesh. Almost five years later and I'm still bitter, lmao. I do know from personal experience that they stir up more drama than they do help. But whatever.

So, I'm off to play with my new toy which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

2 comments:

  1. You have GOT to download the Diggnation video podcasts. They're high-larious!! (But you have to be at least slightly geeky to be into it.)

    www.diggnation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely am not lacking in the geekiness department, lol. I'm heading off to check them out right now. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.