Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Vernal Equinox

Yes. Today is the first day of Spring. Despite the fact that we spent part of the winter here in N.C., winter seemed especially long this time around. It's a gloomy, doomy day here today. Oh well. Excellent weather will here tomorrow.

I registered for my summer classes. I'm taking Creative Writing, Intro to Business Management (it's for my minor, ugh) and a Mythology class. I can't wait to start the writing and mythology class and I'm curious about the business management class. This class is sort of experimental. I'm not sure if I want it to be my minor or not. But, I have quite a few electives to kill, so I figured, why not.

Oh. And the blog thing I was talking about yesterday, turns out it was my computer. I ran two different spyware programs, my virus scanner, and I deleted all of my browser history and it took care of the problem. Vicious computer people suck. Well, most people suck but today, I'm singling out people who like to mess with other people's computers. You suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.