Monday, March 05, 2007

Medieval Times

We had, yet another, quiet weekend. Our lives were in such an upheaval there for a while that I totally appreciate peace, quiet, and doing absolutely nothing. My biggest stress was rewriting my study group paper which took me about two hours but wth. Oh, and playing ring master to two ten year old girls who thought that staying up until 2 am is a good thing.

I ordered HDTV for us today. We've had an HD television for quite some time now but they didn't have HD service in Vermont. Once again, we're advancing into modern times, lol.

C sold his Bug over the weekend. He went back and forth over selling it for a couple months but in the end, he decided he was ready to let it go. He figures he'll just buy himself another one, lol.

I'm doing something that I hardly ever do and can't actually remember doing this for a long time. I stopped reading "Life of Pi" in the middle and started reading another book. I always finish books that I start before moving on to a new one. This time is different because we decided to check out the local library over the weekend and I ended up checking out two books by Alison Weir and a third about Elizabeth I and since they're library books, I figured I should read them first. I started out with Alison Weir's "The Princes in the Tower". So far, so good. I think medieval England is so fascinating. This new rash of reading was inspired when I watched "Elizabeth" on Friday. Cate Blanchett was made for that role. It's a 1998 movie so I was probably one of the last people to see it, but if you haven't, go rent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.