Saturday, March 31, 2007

Yuck!

I just had to get a tick off of Bailey. It figures the one time she's ever had a tick and C's at work on duty. We use that Frontline flea and tick stuff too. She wasn't due for a dose until the first but I went ahead and gave it to her a day early. Wildlife sucks sometimes.

Other than that, I'm having an extremely quiet Saturday. You can read that to say, "I'm bored out of my freaking, ever-loving, mind!!!" So far, I've watched 3 movies and an episode of Six Degrees I recorded last night. To be mildly productive, I also vacuumed for the second time in as many days, took the trash out, and I started on my latest English paper that is due tomorrow, lol. I plan on giving the Georgetown v. OSU basketball game some of my time later on this evening and the Florida v. UCLA game after that. And then I'm going to watch a movie that we rented at Blockbuster last night. I can't for the life of me remember the title, but I know that I've been wanting to see it, lol.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.