Friday, March 02, 2007

Ladidadidadida

I'm bored.

We did something sorta interesting tonight. M is having a sleep over so I figured we'd order pizza for dinner. Guess how? We ordered it off of the Internet. How nifty is that? It's straight out of the movie, "The Net". Ya know? With Sandra Bullock in it. C and I saw that at the theater. Hmm.

Anyway, I'm also working on trying to find an internship program for my degree. With the field of work I'm going into and where I live, I'm probably going to be looking a loooong time. I'm trying to be optimistic about it though. I've applied at 5 different places and plan on making additional phone calls on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed or whatever mojo you go by for me.

2 comments:

  1. WOW.... you really are catching up with the times there. Ordering pizza on the internet! WOOO! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well, we had online ordering in Lakeside for like a minute and I guess Pizza Hut decided it wasn't working out or something. In Vermont, we were lucky to have indoor plumbling let alone ordering food on the Internet. I don't see online pizza ordering in their immediate future.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.