Friday, March 23, 2007

What I Did

First and foremost: A very Happy Birthday to my friend Jennifer S. Long distance ((((HUGS!!!!)))) And if you see this before I talk to you, I plan on calling in a bit. I tried calling earlier but you were still at work.

Also, Happy Birthday to C's sister. You already called today, so I'll talk to you sometime this week I'm sure.

Ok. Anyway, I didn't do much today and that's why I'm posting so late. I watched HBO's Elizabeth I this morning into the afternoon cuz it was FOUR hours long. It was great though. Worth every single minute. It was a brilliant movie. I think I'm gonna buy the DVD from HBO's store cuz I have seen it in stores anywhere. Fun factoid: Did you know, that after Elizabeth I died, it was discovered that she owned over 2,000 dresses? That's enough dresses to be able to wear a different one each day of the year for approx. 5.4 years!!! I have like, three dresses in my closet and I probably don't fit into a-one of them.

Did I sit on my ass all day? Well, no I didn't thank you very much. I took a walk and did some house cleaning. Aren't ya jealous? On my walk, the way that I go, there are no side streets that aren't cul-de-sacs. So, I pass this chick walking her baby; we pass walking toward each other. A little while later, I pass her again and we are still walking toward each other. How is that possible when there are no streets that she could have cut over on? It would be rough going pushing a stroller with a newborn through people's yards which is the only thing she could've done. Weird.

My freaking ears are sore from listening to my iPod so much. I wonder if it's like sore muscles and my ears will eventually adjust. Hmmm. I decided to check out some new podcasts today. I noticed that the same people that subscribe to The Dawn and Drew Show and Keith and the Girl also subscribe to this show called Soccergirl, Incorporated so I figured I might like it too. I listened to a bit of the last two shows and didn't like it one bit. It was about Smurf sex. A.)Hasn't that been covered by other people before? and B.) It's dumb. I deleted it. So much for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.