Monday, October 29, 2007

The 11th Hour...Again

It never fails. Every holiday I'm always getting prepped last minute. Every year I always say it'll be different and I'll shop ahead and every year, I never do. It's annoying. I annoy myself. This could be a big part of why I hate most holidays.

As a result of my procrastination, we had to go to four different stores to get my kids' Halloween costumes. This year, M is going to be a vampire and S is going to be a witch. They both have pretty nifty costumes even if I did buy them last minute.

Also of note, November is National Blog Posting Month (NBPM) and I have joined a challenge at NaBloPoMo to commemorate the occasion. All I have to do is post once a day, every day of the month in November to complete the challenge. I almost do anyway so I didn't figure it'd be that hard. Consider this your heads up and make sure and check in with me every day in November for a blog post. Fun times.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome you are joining! Apparently, to add friends you click on Add as a friend under the profile picture. I just didn't see it there earlier. You can click on my profile and add me if you'd like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I added you. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.