Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Delivery

I thought the title was perfect for today's post seeing as how I was waiting on a Saturday delivery from FedEx. They called and said my envelope is in Ft. Wayne, Indiana and I'll be getting it on Monday. How funny, right? It got sent there by mistake but it doesn't matter that I'm not getting it today. All that matters it that it was sent at all. That takes care of issue #1 from yesterday's post.

As for the meds, they made me pee every half hour until about noon yesterday. Then I had dry mouth and nausea the rest of the day. Fun times. I'm sure it's just going to take my system more than a day to get used to them.

As for today, we're going to New Bern's Mum Fest. We've been looking forward to this for about two weeks now. It's a perfect day for outdoor activities. The sun's been shining for a couple hours now and our high is only 75 so it won't be too hot. My house, on the other hand, is freezing. I haven't turned the heat on yet and our overnight lows are in the 40's. It's 64 inside my house as I type. Brrr!! Anyway, aside from having fun at the Fest, we're meeting up with a guy that C works with and his wife and their three kids. I'm somewhat leery about this meeting. It's hard being friends with someone your husband works with (the first time hasn't worked out at all) but C is really optimistic about this and he's the best judge of people that I've ever known.

As for tomorrow, I have no idea what we'll be doing. I'd like to finish the Dorian Gray book but we'll see how it goes.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.