Friday, October 19, 2007

Contradictions Cont.

I read blog updates through Outlook 2007. It's a new feature that the old '02 version didn't have that I thought was a pretty nifty little addition. It's not. It SUCKS. Updates had been slow recently and I just figured I was experiencing a lull in the blogs that I read on a regular basis. However, on a whim, I decided to go to my Technorati page to see if there were any updates there. Sure enough there were TONS that I had missed. This may not seem like such a big deal to you, but I missed a piece of history because Microsoft blows. I'm irritated. Again.

On the flip side...I talked to a friend on the phone today. We had been trying to get in touch for a couple days now but due to life and the fact that I have a retarded cell phone, it took a couple tries. We're going to the Nora signing next month together so our convo was oodles of fun. And she's also a great ear. I felt better about stuff until I realized I had missed weeks of blog updates. GEEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.