Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

While I may have gotten ready for today at the last minute, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I think that it is the most fun with the costumes, the scary movies, and whatever activities I might have taken part in as a teenager. ;)

This year, I'm taking a witch, a vampire, Yoda, and Shrek trick or treating. The best part of it all is that we live in an actual, honest to god neighborhood. The previous three years we had to drive to somebody else's neighborhood because we lived in the country. Before that, we trick or treated at various apartment complexes. This year the kids are going to get mega moolah. I'm excited for them. Below are some pictures I want to share with you all.




This is Bailey as Yoda. She likes getting dressed up. That's Hannah the dummy dog in the background. She's going to be Shrek but she wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a picture.



These are the girls' pumpkins. The one on the left is S's and it's a frog. The one on the right is M's and it's a mummy.



S's lit up in the dark.


M's lit up in the dark.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love that you dressed your dog as Yoda. If we had a dog, my hubby would have he/she dressed as every star wars character. He currently carves Star Wars pumpkins for Halloween (minus this year) as an outlet. LOL!

    Great pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We dress up Baily every year. She's been a pimp, a fairy, and now, Yoda, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.