Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Much to Look Forward To

I have exciting news. One won't actually be news unless you don't pay attention to my events thing on the right.

First, we're going to Virginia Beach this weekend. I am so looking forward to going. We're going to go to a festival, the botanical gardens, the zoo, and I don't know what else while we're there. What makes it even more fun is that we're going to drive home through the Outer Banks. Of the four of us, M is the only one that's been to the Outer Banks because she went last year on a school field trip. So, I'm totally excited about this trip.

Secondly, and this is my biggie, in November, I'm going to a Nora Roberts book signing in South Carolina!! She's on a book tour to promote her latest In Death book which I'll get at the signing and she'll, of course, sign if for me. I CAN'T WAIT!! And what's more is that I've sorta turned it into a getaway for a friend of mine and myself. Originally, C, the girls, and I were going to go until I found out that it's not just a book signing but an event that will take at least an hour and a half and you can't get in without a ticket. I didn't want to buy the girls a ticket since they could care less about Nora Roberts and C doesn't read her books either, heheh. So, I got to talking with a friend of mine who I turned onto the In Death books and it turns out she can go so we're driving down together and leaving the men with the kids. Woot woot!!

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.