Friday, October 19, 2007

A Post of Contradictions

The Positives:

Yesterday, M was honored by the New Bern Rotary Club for being an exceptional student. They gave her a $30 gift card to the book store, a school t-shirt, and free breakfast at the ceremony. It was very cool and I couldn't be more proud. North Carolina agrees with her.

I got a new shower curtain liner yesterday. My old one was nasty. Why can't they make a shower curtain that is truly "mildew resistant" like the packaging says? I only had the other one for less than a year.

The Negatives:

I was the only one who didn't get a new book at the book store yesterday. Talk about being disappointed.

C got a FREAKING SPEEDING TICKET this morning. That is the third time he's been pulled over, that I FREAKING know of, for speeding in 9 months. If it keeps up, I'm going to pull the bitchy, nagging wife routine and make him find a new way to work. How he informs me of this:

In an e-mail titled: (Our daughter's name): It won't be any problem getting the time off ,I got a speeding ticket, just need to know the dates of the appointments.

I copied and pasted that word for word out of the e-mail. He's not that clever and I'm not that dumb, lol.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

And now I get to start my day irritated. Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.